Thursday, September 9, 2010

As usually we had a busy Labor Day weekend which was full of lots of fun.  We of course cheered on the cats on Saturday after attending the kids races up at the high school.  K loved being able to run around on the football field all the kids.  Next year she will be able to participate in the races. 
K loved hanging out with one of her little buddies at the get togethers.  She kept confusing her with her little buddy from Manhattan though.  
K & J riding in a car down at the carinval.  They loved all the rides.
K put some of her band aids on the toliet seat also this weekend.  Glad I found this before our guest came over.  I should have known it was too quiet in there.  I am just glad she got all the wrappers to the trash can!

No comments:

Post a Comment