Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Loooong Weekend of Potty Training

I decided on last Thursday it was time to try out the big girl panties on K again.  So starting Friday morning bye bye to diapers & we began potty training.  K did excellent & picked up really fast.  She only had a few  accidents during the weekend & didn't have any while we were out Trick or Treating.  She has made it every night so far without wetting the bed & has had only one accident during a nap.  Our big problem though she won't go #2 on the potty so we are going to try out a few tricks this week to fix this issue.  It was an exhausting progress but I am very thankful she did such a great job.  I just hope she keeps it up because that girl has a mind of her own. 

Trick or Treating was a hit again this year with K.  She even wore her costume Monday morning again.  I will hopefully get some time to post a few pictures tonight.  She was one cute fairy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment