I am 21 weeks as of Tuesday.
Baby boy is around 10-1/2 inches long (which I know I only had 6" a few weeks ago but that was from head to bottom & this includes head to feet) which is about the length of a carrot.
His eyebrows and lids are now present.
The baby has probably begun swallowing amniotic fluid and absorbing small amounts of sugar from it.
The baby's bone marrow, rather than your baby’s liver and spleen, takes over its permanent job of making blood cells.
Baby's arms and legs are in proportion.
As muscles strengthen and neurons connected to her brain continue to develop, her movements become more coordinated.
(Taken from similac.com & babycenter.com)
My check up right before Christmas went good & I go back again next Wednesday. Everything is going as planned & we pray it continues that way.
I was shopping in Wichita yesterday & found that baby boy clothing is just as cute as girl clothing now. I am still trying to decide on what to do for the nursery. I have a few ideas but just can't decide which ones will work best. You would think after last time I would be more prepared but I just wanted to get through the holidays first. Kinley went on the shopping trip as well & enjoyed herself. She just loves to play on the toys at the mall so we sat there for a long time & it was a good break for me as well. On the way back she thought we were in Hoisington but it was only Lyons & when I told her that she asked "where are the tigers?" Hopefully I can stay awake tonight to post Christmas pictures. And hoping as well that the weather report for tomorrow doesn't get that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment