Thursday, October 21, 2010
Baby #2
We had our sonogram yesterday & baby #2 is measuring on track for a May 10th due date. The baby also has a strong heartbeat which was great to finally hear it. I will see if I am able to scan the sonogram pictures to post on here. It is just awesome to see the little baby already. The doctor did find a fibroid in my uterus which causes some concern since I had preterm labor once already. But we will just have to monitor it closely & pray it doesn't get too large or cause any problems. We may even be able to find out at our next appointment November 17th if it is for sure a boy or girl. I will only be 14 weeks at that appointment & you normally don't find out till 18 or 20 weeks but they are still going to check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment