Saturday, October 23, 2010
Tiny dancer...
K watching Angelina Ballerina this morning. She put on her tutu just like the mice on the cartoon so she could dance with them. Always good entertainment at our house. She even went to the shed like this with a shirt on of course though. After a good nights sleep she was ready to move this morning. We had been in Salina for awhile yesterday & K only slept from Salina to Lindsborg on the way home. And we had dinner plans last night for at Kiowa Kitchen (which I am so glad finally sounds good again even though I can only eat half of what I used to right now) and K did really well during dinner but fell asleep before we even got out of the parking lot. J carried her into the house & she was asking to go to Debbie's house like we had planned before she fell asleep but he just put her right to bed & she went right back to sleep. So very thankful for a goodnights sleep myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment