Thursday, April 14, 2011

Run K Run! 

She loves to be chased around.

Yeah this explains the post before & why we have so many accidents.

I wish I could have gotten a few shots of her bouncing on the ball because it is so funny.  She will go until so falls off or rolls down the slope.



Loves to swing.  I can't believe she hasn't tipped forward yet & fallen off but she somehow manages to stay on.



Shortly after swinging these two had another accident.  They were running through the clothes on the clothsline & both went under a towel at the same time & hit heads.  I heard them hit from the porch & it was an awful sound.  K must have had her head down because her bruise was at the top of her head. Jason got hit right on the forehead though.  We have made it through today with no accidents so far thank goodness.  K has had a rough few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment