Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday afternoon...

K helping daddy work on sprinklers.  She kept saying "I like to get dirty with daddy.  I like helping daddy work"  Made his day!


Time for some fun after her hard work.

She had gotten her pants wet in the sprinklers & was letting them dry.  She didn't put them back on again.  Would rather run free.

Such a fun loving little gal.

 

J & K playing in the Yukon.  Taking each other for rides. 
We had a good time enjoying the nice weather this afternoon.  We even had some mexican food in GB at lunch today.  Good sign you eat too much mexican food when your two year old hollers Playa Azul when you pull into the parking lot.  I just can't get enough tacos from there the past few weeks!  Hope everyone else had a good weekend as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment