27 Weeks
Trying to take it really easy this week since this is the week I started to go into labor with Kin. Jake is taking me to my appointment tomorrow so he is there to talk to the doctor as well. Hopefully the weather isn't as bad as today. Kin & I aren't leaving the house for sure today. J had to take hay out west & I will be glad once he makes it back to town.
Baby weighs almost 2 pounds & is about 14-1/2" long. Like a head of cauliflower.
Baby is as much as four times longer than she was during the 12th week of pregnancy.
He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes.
With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now.
His lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. (Goes to show this isn't all accurate considering K came out breathing on her own!)
Can start to feel any hiccups the baby is having.
Baby gets very active at 27 weeks pregnant.
(taken from babycenter.com & strongmoms.com)
Third Trimester starts at 29 weeks so that is what we are looking forward to this week! I am also excited to see the little guy tomorrow at my sonogram. So neat to see him moving around & see how big he is getting.
A little 3 year old boy at the super bowl party looked at me & said "your having a baby!" I said yes & K started hollering at him "it's my baby brother!" Already protective of him & he isn't even here yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment