29 weeks:
Baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds & is just over 15 inches long from head to heel. Like a butternut squash.
Your baby already might be within almost 3 inches of his birth length, although he still has weight to gain to fill out.
During the next 11 weeks, he might more than double or almost triple his current weight. Much of this weight gain will happen as he gains important weight under his skin.
His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain.
I didn't have an appointment this week but will go back in next Wednesday at 30 weeks. I really like the sound of 30 weeks. K was expected yesterday because we received a box from Target full of things for baby brother. She went through everything about 10 times to check it all out. I better get it all put up before it ends up on her baby dolls!
No comments:
Post a Comment