Sunday, January 16, 2011

God gave me two legs...

We had a great weekend at our house.  Nothing exciting but got a lot done around the house.  Friday night I made a nice dinner, J worked on our new shower door & K played really good.  I tolded J we couldn't have had a better night.  J took me to lunch & to run errands in GB after church today.  K was in no shape to come along & needed a nap so she headed to grandma's house.  Well she started crying because she thought since I had on my purple jacket we were going to a K-State game & she wanted to go along.  Makes me proud that she likes those cats so much already! 

Kinley has been requesting me to pick up her drink or whatever else she may need when she is relaxing on the couch.  This preggo mommy has been telling her "God gave you two legs so use them".  Well this morning K came into our room with one of her little bible books & began to give us her version of each page.  She told us God is in her heart & that he gave her two legs.  I thought her version was pretty cute.  Funny how kids put things they hear together.

Tonight I was downloading some videos we had taken over the holidays & K wanted to watch some.  So I let her watch some from last spring & she sat so still just laughing at herself.  I can't believe how much older she seems than just less than a year ago.  Reminds me to take time each day to just enjoy the little things with her.  Such a blessing. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment