Monday, January 31, 2011

My mom sent me a few photos she took of K last week at her house.  I have a few I took that I need to get posted this week as well. 


Washing her baby dolls & toys.

Licking the spoon at the end of their baking session.


K painting some pictures.  Mom said she went over the directions on how to not mix colors & keep your brush clean & only had to remind K once more about it.  She does pretty good at following directions for a 2 year old.  The teacher at her Sunday school said she was really impressed how well K does at helping clean up & work on projects.  You are suppose to be 3 to attend but she is always trying to sneak over there & refuses the nursery during bible study time so they offered for her to join in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment